you can use a select as a mapped object if you want, but i don't know if that's what you're looking for.

On 03/26/2015 01:54 PM, Philip Martin wrote:
am trying to setup schemas particularly related to financial reference data. The data doesn't change very often, but I want to setup a good schema where changing one table row changes the data in the whole system, but also create table views the most useful aspects of the data reside in one table.

For example, say we have something like: