Hi,
I am new to SQLAlchemy, doing my first steps with Flask.
I have the following model using JSONB data type in PostgreSQL.

The JSON data looks like

{'key1': 'value1', 'key2': 'value2'}

The Docs are relatively sparse regarding this topic.

How can I query the properties column for containing a specific key or
key=value combination?
How can I update these?
Can I get a list of unique keys in all records?

Any help is welcome!

Daniel

class Record(Base):

    """represents single stratigraphic units"""

    # ID of corresponding site:
    site_id         = db.Column(db.Integer, db.ForeignKey('public.sites.id'
))

    # depth values:
    depth           = db.Column(db.Numeric, nullable=True)
    upper_boundary  = db.Column(db.Numeric, nullable=True)
    lower_boundary  = db.Column(db.Numeric, nullable=True)

    # stratigraphic properties, represented as key/value store
    properties      = db.Column(JSONB)