I have some code I'm trying to figure out...  Here it is:

from sqlalchemy import event
from colanderalchemy import setup_schema
from sqlalchemy.orm import mapper

event.listen(mapper, 'mapper_configured', setup_schema)

It appears to call `setup_schema` on every ORM class that derives from the
`declarative_base()`.  All the documentation in SQLAlchemy shows
event.listen being called on specific classes or mappers and I'm wondering
if this usage is a documented feature.

I found a mention in the 0.7 docs, but no where else:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_0_7/orm/events.html#sqlalchemy.orm.events.MapperEvents