Hi everyone,

Could you please tell me whether SQLAlchemy 0.8.2 supports NULL value when
using version_id_col? Currently, the correspond SQL emitted when
updating/deleting is:

*where [version_column] = NULL*

That always raises StaleDataError exception. Is there a way we can emit
custom SQL so that when the original value is NULL then the emitted SQL
will be:

*where [version_column] is NULL*

and in normal case, the emitted SQL will be:

*where [version_column] = [value]*

Also, I think that if SQLAlchemy provides the custom version_id_generator
then why it doesn't support *custom version_id_col where clause when
updating/editing*?

Really appreciate your helps,

Khoa Minh Nguyen