I have a query which selects an entity A and some calculated fields
q = session.query(Recipe,func.avg(Recipe.somefield).join(.....)

I then use what I select in a way which assumes I can subscript result with
"Recipe" string:
for entry in q.all():
   recipe=entry.Recipe # Access KeyedTuple by Recipe attribute

Now I need to wrap my query in an additional select, say to filter by
calculated field AVG:
q=q.subquery(); q= session.query(q).filter(q.c.avg_1 > 1)

And now I cannot access entry.Recipe anymore!
Is there a way to *make* SQLAlchemy adapt a query to an enclosing one, like
aliased(adapt_on_names=True) or select_from_entity()?
I tried using those but was given an error