Greetings everyone!!!

I have a little question.

Is there some way (tool) to print the contents of the tables in sqlalchemy?

My work is mostly with python, I load data from excel files, and then view
it's contents via console (for now).
Just print the data in some organized way (like list and dictionaries).

Recently I started to play with sqlalchemy.

I'm looking for some kind of data visualization in order to verify the way
I put my data inside db.

I googled a lot, but somehow have been stuck and going rounds...

There is sqlalchemy "reflection", but while reading documentation this is
not what I'm looking for, or at least that is what it seems to me, cause
there is a lack of examples (IMHO) for newbies.

Them I found a way, by using mysql console:

mysql> show databases
mysql> show tables
mysql> show columns from TABLE_NAME

Here the example of what I'm talking
about: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XiDnK9Lq-Ng/maxresdefault.jpg  (just googled
some images)

But in order to use this I need to install additional software and so on...

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ivan.