The code is here:

https://github.com/rbuck/sqlalchemy-nuodb

Instructions (notably for pip dependencies) are documented in the
README.rst file.

The test is the SQL Alchemy compliance test suite. I am down to 12 or less
failures now, so I am almost defect free.

NumericTest_nuodb_pynuodb.test_render_literal_numeric_asfloat
AssertionError: assert Decimal('15.7563') in [15.7563]
This occurs a couple times in the test suite.