I know there is no absolute solution for my question. I just want to
hear your suggestions and how you do this in your practice.

In which layer of the MVC-pattern are all the SQLAlchemy objects
located?

There should be a Session for each action. But who does this action?
The controller?
In my current solution I have controllers holding a Session object. The
controller does the add(), commit(), rollback() stuff.

The models can be all declaraive_base() derived classes.

How do you realize this?