hi all, again :)

how can I create an index in fields inherited by other classes?

example:

class TimestampMixin(object):
updated_on = Column(DateTime) # i wanted to create three indexes in this field, "updated_on", "updated_on.asc()" and "updated_on.desc()"

class SomeOtherClass(Base, TimestampMixin):
    __tablename__ = 'some_table'
    id = Column(Integer)

Index('ix_some_other_class_01', SomeOtherClass.updated_on)
Index('ix_some_other_class_02', SomeOtherClass.updated_on.asc())
Index('ix_some_other_class_03', SomeOtherClass.updated_on.desc())

I just want to avoid repetition, if possible :)

best regards,
richard.