On 2015-06-05 20:53 <c.bu...@posteo.jp> wrote:
> How can I find out if an object is a SQLAlchemy mapped one?

[code]
#!/usr/bin/env python3
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-

import sqlalchemy
import sqlalchemy.ext.declarative

Base = sqlalchemy.ext.declarative.declarative_base()

class Model(Base):
    __tablename__ = 'Table'
    _oid = sqlalchemy.Column('oid', sqlalchemy.Integer,
primary_key=True)

model = Model()

# of course this is False
print ( Base == sqlalchemy.ext.declarative.declarative_base() )

# this can not work even
print( isinstance( model, sqlalchemy.ext.declarative.declarative_base()
) )

# but 'Base' is unknown at this point
# I need a generalized way to find out if a given instance is mapped
# by SQLAlchemy
[/code]