I've discovered if I use an object (found by session.query) as the value
for the relationship field, I get the issue of having objects being added
without explicit add() method.

But if I insert, for the relationship, the id of the register in database
(of the object got by session.query), I have to use add() method to
actually insert the object in the database.

I guess is better to insert the object instead of use the id of the
register.

But I don't get how to deal with this 'autoload' objects when related...

[]s
Gil