Your question and example are both a bit confusing.  I'll try to impart
some knowledge that can help you re-focus an ask.

1. In your example, `Session.query(CaseTestInstance)` will return all the
data in the `cases_test_instance` table.
2. "Recursive Queries" can mean a few things (and is often used with
Contextual Table Expressions or functions that use the `with recursive`
operator), and are usually a bit of an advanced topic.  I think you mean
something else.
3. It sounds like you want to load associated or related data to the
foreign keys.  In your example, I you would need to create classes that
reflect the tables 'cases_test`, `auth_user` and `slaves_groups`.  In
SqlAlchemy to get this data you must define the classes/tables and then set
a `relationship` (and optionally a backref, so the relationship is
accessible from both objects).  You can then automatically load the
relationship with one of the many techniques, or use a table join.

The ForeignKey merely states that the column in your table should/must
correspond to the column in the other table.  It implies that there is a
relationship, but you must explicitly declare the relationship in your
code.  a column like `slave_group_id` would usually be paired with a
relationship called `slave_group`.

advanced db designs might have multiple declared relationships that are
built off the ForeignKey used in conjunction with multiple modifiers.