The project I'm currently working on is mostly pythonic, by this reason I'll
likely use mysqldb python connector or sqlalchemy to work with mysql database.

The question arose when I've tried to find out the way of adding new sproc to
my database via those connectors.

I've found a dozens of examples of how to call an existing sprocs from a
database but none of how to actually add (create) a new one.

I kept on googling and have found text() construct in sqlalchemy, this one
enables me to write raw sql code, so IMO, can be used for adding a new sproc to
the existing db.

Generally speaking there always is a direct way to do so, by using mysql shell
or workbench editor. But how can this task be achieved with mysqldb python
connector(if at all)? I've seen execute(command) construct, where command may
be any mysql raw code, so I assume this is the way?

Is it a good/weird practice to add new sproc with connectors (security reasons
maybe)? Or it prefered to create them directly via mysql shell/workbench?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ivan.