Hi all,

I am trying to save data into postgresql via sqlchemy ORM. I encountered an
error below: sqlalchemy.exc.DataError: (psycopg2.DataError) integer out of
range

I pinpoint the place where it goes wrong. I have a large number which is
2468432255.0.
If I change to smaller number like 468432255.0, then it works.

The thing confused me is that: I define the column as volume =
Column(Numeric). As far as I understand, Numeric should be able to handle
this large number.  Additionally, I tried other data type like BigInt
etc... They all gave me the same error.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Chengjun