Hello all,

some time ago I wrote a function to mogrify SA query results into a list of
dicts. It uses the inspector to determine columns etc. Up until SA 0.9.9 it
worked well. However, after an upgrade of SA to 1.0.6 in some circumstances
I get this error:

No inspection system is available for object of type <class
'sqlalchemy.util._collections.result'>

What previously had been a Python type or ORM type now is an ominous
'result'.

Hopefully you can give some pointers about what it is and how I could fix
my function. A test case with more info in the sources is attached. Apart
from SA it does have no external dependencies.

Thank you,

Dirk