On 8/3/15 3:13 AM, c.bu...@posteo.jp wrote:
On 2015-08-02 19:15 <c.bu...@posteo.jp> wrote:
But what is about SQLAlchemy? I see nowhere a implementation of a
List() type that encapsulate that VARCHAR-depending converting work?
When implementing this myself. I am not sure if I have to use
TypeDecorator
or
UserDefinedType
as baseclass for that.

I am not sure how this would look like.

I need a list (undefined length) with tree values for each entry.

   x = [(1,2,3), (1,2,3), (1,2,3)]

The JSON type would give you a quick way to handle the list format:

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_1_0/core/custom_types.html#marshal-json-strings

if you have some other string format, substitute dumps() / loads().