Dear all,
I am planning to totally revamp my rdbms model and totally migrate to sqlalchemy. Right now we have a lot of stored procedurs for obvious performance benefits. However it is becoming more and more difficult to maintain the system and also difficult to migrate existing users when there are major changes to our software. Basically our stored procedures get created when the database is created in the deploy phase. So I wish to know how much performance I will loos if I totally switch to using ORM, specifically SQLAlchemy. I am also planning to use some thing like json columns in postgresql tables, so will it really matter with an ORM?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.