Hi,

I have declarative Model with couple of columns, one of them is

lastAccess = Column('LastAccess', DateTime, nullable=False,
onupdate=datetime.datetime.utcnow)

I fetch the object from database like the following:

obj = ScopedSession.query(Model).get(something)

Later in code I commit the session as:

ScopedSession.commit()

I would like to have *lastAccess* updated in database when issuing
*commit()*. However the column remains unchanged.

I do understand that *onupdate* callback is called on update, but how to
trigger the update since I don't want to change any other column?

In other words, how can I mark the *obj* as "dirty" so *onupdate* will take
effect?