Hello,

I'm using SQLAlchemy 1.0.8 with joinedload inheritance. On one of the
Child I have a relationship property and I wondered if there is an easy
way to innerjoin=True this relation only in a non-polymorphic context ?

In my case I have the base class "Content", a child "Event", and "Event"
has a relationship to "Country".

So I when I do Session.query(Event) it should INNER JOIN Country, but
with orm.with_polymorphic(Content, [Event]) the Country relationship
should be LEFT OUTER JOIN, otherwhise the query returns no result ...

I wondered if there was already something in SQLAlchemy do handle this
case (other than joinedload(), etc ..) ?

Thanks!
Julien

--
Julien Cigar