Hello,

I have an application that uses an SQL database with also many write access.
Now I am thinking of high availability. One solution was to set up a mysql
master master replication.

But I was thinking, there might be some good aspects when doing the
synchronization on the application level. You could use more than two
partners, the setup *should* be simpler (a design goal ;-)

Are there any best practices or examples how this can be "easier" achieved
with SQLAlchemy.
I.e. checking a lock on an entry, locking the entry on all sync parners,
before updating this entry, unlocking on sync partners.
Recovery after a failure of a node...

Thanks a lot and kind regards
Cornelius