See below

On Tuesday, September 8, 2015 at 9:00:12 PM UTC-4, Michael Bayer wrote:

> you can get these like this:
>
> from sqlalchemy import inspect
> insp = inspect(my_engine)
>
> fk_constraints = insp.get_foreign_keys('mytable')
> uq_constraints = insp.get_unique_constraints('mytable')
> indexes = insp.get_indexes('mytable')
>
> docs:
> http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/rel_1_0/core/reflection.html#fine-grained-reflection-with-inspector

I tried the above, and I could get the foreign keys, but the
insp.get_unique_constraints('mytable')
returns an empty list.

I tried it against a postgresql table (that has unique constraints),
version 8.4.20...
I don't have many other versions available at the moment. I don't know if
that makes
any difference, anyway.

And, I'm running 1.0.8 sqlalchemy.

Is this a bug, or are there some requirements to get the unique constraints?

many thanks

murf