ok, just for the record, my "lazyness" lead me to use `lazy='joined'` in a backref and now things works fine :)

richard.

On 10/01/2015 09:03 AM, Richard Gerd Kuesters wrote:
hey all!

i think i got lost on track about relationships, specially one-to-one. i'll not go into (code) details because all my one-to-one are failing with the following exception:
*
*

    *python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/query.pyc in
    _no_criterion_assertion(self, meth, order_by, distinct)*
    *    361             raise sa_exc.InvalidRequestError(*
    *    362                 "Query.%s() being called on a "*
    *--> 363                 "Query with existing criterion. " % meth)*
    *    364 *
    *    365     def _no_criterion_condition(self, meth,
    order_by=True, distinct=True):*

    *InvalidRequestError: Query.get() being called on a Query with
    existing criterion.*

*i think* this happens because i have a custom session that applies a filter to all objects queried, even `session.query(A).first()`. perhaps someone got stuck on the same problem? faq? anything? :)

best regards and sorry for my possible irresponsible lazyness,

richard.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sqlalchemy" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sqlalchemy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sqlalchemy+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com <mailto:sqlalchemy@googlegroups.com>.