Mike, thanks for your response.
My original goal is to insert excel rows into a dynamically created oracle
table. The library I'm using (openpyxl) gives me all the rows of the excel
sheet as a generator. So the generator_name.next() returns a tuple which
represents a single row. The elements of this tuple represents the cells of
the row. So to answer your first question, I'm inserting a generator of
tuples.

Answer to second question: The dynamically created table in the schema is
represented in python by nothing. I'm looking for the best way to insert
all the rows into this table assuming the first tuple from the generator
has column names that match the columns of the table (may not be in the
same order). I'm a new programmer; any help will be appreciated. Thanks.