On 10/19/15 3:39 PM, m1yag1 wrote:
> I have the following in my upgrade function of the revision file:
>

> defupgrade():
>     op.add_column('gates_experiment_users',
>                   sa.Column('experiment_group',
>                             postgresql.ENUM('Control',
>                                             'SPARFA-50',
>                                             'SPARFA-75',
>
> name='experiment_user_group_enum',create_type=False)))

this is an open issue seen in
https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/alembic/issues/122/type-dialect-specific-autogen-rules
and others, the type has to be created manually for now:

enum = postgresql.ENUM(...)
enum.create(op.get_bind(), checkfirst=False)
op.add_column('some_table', Column('some_column', enum))