I came across this during a search, and in the four different sites
I've checked, I've seen four different release dates varying from
2008 to 2018, for example:

http://www.amazon.com/SQLAlchemy-Database-Access-Developers-Library/dp/0132364670

(which has 2018 for the release date).  So I'm curious...

Is this a very old book (2008) or a book that has several years
to be released (2018)?  Does anyone actually know which of
the various dates are most likely correct? :)  (I've seen a few
around May-June of 2016, which seems the most likely, but...)

Given one of the authors of the book, I'm hoping I might be able
to find out more here. :)

--
Ken Lareau