Oh, man I got it. Cannot imagine what kind of an insight hit me when I
figured it out!
Here <https://gist.github.com/ojomio/d449abffe588a2abd32b> is a test case
and final version of VALUES clause

Btw, why there is no _type_api mapping for a list() python type
(https://github.com/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/blob/master/lib/sqlalchemy/sql/sqltypes.py#L1960)

, at least as for version 1.0.9, which I use? We have to explicitly use
`array` literal everywhere insted of just specifying python lists like
[1,2,3]

пятница, 20 ноября 2015 г., 0:30:15 UTC+5 пользователь Michael Bayer