Greetings,

I've googled a bit, checked the sqlalchemy group archives, and looked
at the API for resolution to the following question, but came up short
on a definitive answer.

I've got a table with a number of fields. It is defined as such:

from sqlalchemy import Column, BigInteger, Interval, DateTime, String

Base = declarative_base()

class CallRecord(Base):
    __tablename__  = 'call_records'
    id             = Column(BigInteger, primary_key = True)
    inserted_at    = Column(DateTime(timezone = True), default = 'now')
    billed_at      = Column(DateTime(timezone = True))
    timestamp      = Column(DateTime(timezone = True))
    duration       = Column(Interval)
    acct_code      = Column(String)
    attd_console   = Column(String)
[...]
[the rest of the fields are omitted]

And I have a dictionary with key value pairs of all the required
fields in the call_records table.

Is there a way to pass that dictionary to the CallRecords constructor
to get an instance of the object with the dictionary key/value pairs?

Thanks!

-m