I'm using the  sqlalchemy-datatables library to be able to display tabular
data with the jquery datatables library. One of the parameters that I need
to create a DataTables object is a mapped class (model) as illustrated on
line 50 of the flask example here:
https://github.com/Pegase745/sqlalchemy-datatables/blob/master/examples/flask_tut/flask_tut/__init__.py

. In that example, User is a mapped class, a model; columns is a list of
ColumnDT
objects.

My problem is, instead of the mapped class, I have a reflected table
object. A reflected table object is not the same as a mapped class. I'm
wondering if there's a way to make a mapped class out of the table object.
I contacted the developer of the sqlalchemy-datatables package and he
suggested something about automap. So I read everything on
http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/orm/extensions/automap.html
but I still don't know what to do. The table I've reflected is a simple
table with no foreign keys. It only has some string and integer columns. So
is there a way for me to get/make a mapped class out of a reflected Table
object? In my application when, I pass the Table object in place of the
mapped class, I get error messages. Please help if you can. Thank you.