Dear all,
I have totally shifted to using sql expression in alchemy.
I am going to retrieve huge sets of data, about 50000 + records with 7 columns each.
The result might contain jsonb data (I use postgresql 9.4 with Psycopg2 ).
Insertions are not a problem because they are not so heavy and not in concurrence. Daily there will be around 200 entries on an average, not more than 5 people doing them at a time.
So what performance tips could you all suggest?
Should I use pg8000 or any other driver instead of Psycopg2?
Any other cashing tips?
Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.