Hi all,

I have set up specific naming conventions in a Flask-Sqlalchemy app using
the metadata argument and it all seems to work except for naming PRIMARY
KEY constraints. Here is what I have

self.db.init_app(app)
self.db.Model.metadata = MetaData(
 schema=self.app.config['SQLALCHEMY_DATABASE_SCHEMA'],
 naming_convention={
  "columns": columns,
  "ix": '%(table_name)s_%(columns)s_idx',
  "uq": "%(table_name)s_%(columns)s_key",
  "fk": "%(table_name)s_%(columns)s_fkey",
  "pk": "%(table_name)s_%(columns)s_pkey"
 }
)

and the *columns* helper is defined by:
def columns(constraint, table):
    return "_".join([col.name for col in constraint.columns])

It works for every single kind except for the *primary key* property of the
naming convention obj. When printed out, the helper receives a constraint
argument that when
print constraint
is added, gives *PrimaryKeyConstraint()* so no columns can be gotten from
it.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I have a guess that it might
be this flask-sqlalchemy pluging but cannot figure it out.

Thanks a lot!