That's interesting. So, if I'm trying to move instances between threads, is
it recommended that I pass between threads the instance id, and then in the
receiving thread use session.query(Person).get(instance_id), or... should I
pass the instance itself (not by ID), and then use session.merge(instance)?

My objective is that I would want to have full access to access and modify
the instance in the session of the receiving thread.

Thank you,
Michael