Thanks. I tried both, and triedother variations including or excluding
the module name as a prefix (ibm_db_sa.db2.pyodbc://). In most cases,
I get:
sqlalchemy.exc.ArgumentError: could not parse RFC1738 URL from string
[my connection string]".

If I don't get that, it's because I used a name that complains about
there being no attribute dbms_ver or server.version, depending on the
string.

They don't make it easy, do they?