Hi all,
Just a quick question: what does SA do if names overlap? For example,
in assignmentTable, there's a column called itm_id. In
attachmentTable, there's also a column called itm_id, and there's one
in itemTable as well. If I combine these in a kind of join, as in:

results = session.query(assignmentTable, attachmentTable)\
 .filter(assignmentTable.itm_id == attachmentTable.itm_id)\
 .all()

for result in results:
 print result.itm_id

What will that print? I love SA's named properties for query results,
and would much rather use them than indexes if possible. Is this just
not allowed for name overlaps, or does SA do some trick with the table
names to allow it? Thanks!