I'm stuck with the need to generate a query of the form like:

SELECT
 a.id,
 b.name,
 jr.*
FROM
 a, b outer join jsonb_populate_recordset(b.jrs) as jr(bid numeric, name
varchar) on (TRUE)
WHERE
 a.id = b.a_id

First, it's not clear to me how to construct a dynamically defined RECORD
as 'jr(bid numeric, name varchar)' so 'jr' becomes a table name that could
be referenced later on

Then it's not clear to me how to construct a table-like object of a
function call that one can reference in query() by it's name ('jr' in this
case).

Is it possible with SQLAlchemy?