Sure, understood. I saw that note in the 0.9 docs shortly after this, but
suspected it might be something slightly different since this discussion
originally referenced 0.8.

Thank you again for all your hard work on SQLAlchemy. It's incredibly
useful. I'm pleasantly surprised by how few things broke when we moved from
SQLAlchemy 0.7.9 to the 1.0.12.