Hi,

I need to know about what is the best way for doing update session data
(session data is incomplete - not having the entire data) . Say data
doesn't have primary key itself,  How we can populate the primary key in
the SQL Alchemy session ?

Use Case:

* Have the arbitrary data currently, need to produce the primary key column
based on the unique key . Data set size may be around 10k rows .
 We can use get_or_create method ,  but it looks only cover single instance
.
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2546207/does-sqlalchemy-have-an-equivalent-of-djangos-get-or-create)

Suggested ways:

We can put the entire data into temp table and update primary key and other
columns based on the unique data we have.

Is there are any ways using SQLAlchemy ORM ?

Thanks,
Shankar.