On 05/25/2016 02:25 AM, Andrew Pashkin wrote:
On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 5:12:32 PM UTC+3, Mike Bayer wrote:

    q = q.order_by(q.with_labels().statement.c.foo_name)

Is that possible to get column objects (or their tables) in the same
order as they were joined in Expressions level and/or ORM level? In that
case it would be [Foo.name, Bar.name].

I can make guesses as to what that's asking but I'd rather you clarify. What you do mean "get"? like, render in the FROM clause? or a python accessor like "my_statement.columns" ? the .c. collection there has the columns in the order that they are rendered in the columns clause, it's iterable.