Dear all,
I am currently reading
<http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/core/connections.html>
and one thing is confusing, rather not clearly mentioned, unless I missed it.
Which is a better thing to do, specially when executing raw sql queries?
engine.execute or con = engine.connect() and then con.execute()?
Where there is a chance of multiple executes with a set of different queries to be run one after the other or in a loop, should engine.execute be used and should I disable pooling for such heavy select queries being fired one after the other?
I have encountered pool overflow problems in such situations.
Changing max limit solved it for now, but I guess this is not a good idea in the long run at production level.
Kindly guide me on this as I am totally new in this context.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.