On 07/19/2016 08:52 AM, Burak Arslan wrote:
Hi,

Behold this test:

https://github.com/plq/spyne/blob/be189784b02e204b031f25bc748d9236ef7dfc59/spyne/test/test_sqlalchemy.py#L314

This is for Spyne => SQLAlchemy object bridge so please ignore
Spyne-specific stuff in there.

I noticed that this produced warning like this:

/home/plq/.local/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/orm/relationships.py:1741:
SAWarning: Warning: relationship 'foos' on mapper 'Mapper|SubBar|bar'
supersedes the same relationship on inherited mapper 'Mapper|Bar|bar';
this can cause dependency issues during flush

So now I wrote a patch that omits relationships from parent classes in
subclasses and that warning is gone. However, my test at the end keeps
failing.

1. Is there any way I can properly test this?

this warning will be removed in 1.1, see https://bitbucket.org/zzzeek/sqlalchemy/issues/3749

2. Is there a way to explicitly compile mappers? That lonely
instantiation looks quite weird there.

http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/orm/mapping_api.html?highlight=configure_mappers#sqlalchemy.orm.configure_mappers

Best regards,
Burak