hello,

I am wondering if someone is going to implement (or, better, implemented
that already) such functionality allowing to find out exact combination of
encoder options that were used during serialization (use_collections/
use_proxies/ use_references/ use_legacy_xml/ include_private).
That would be useful feature for people tampering with AMF traffic from
third-party apps and trying not to get busted :)

I asked that half year ago on amfast github page, but even echo doesn't
respond me since then :)

Sincerely,

Ralph Rajko-Nnow