Hello,
I'm trying to make this inner join in sqlalchemy. MSSql.
Is there an example of this? or a guide how to reproduce this. AutoLoad All
tables.

I need to know how to create this in sqlalchemy, then I'm going to loop the
csv file with 1000 records and make below query.

Use MyDabase

Select
CI.check_id,
c.check_number,
c.checkstatus_id,
c.total_amount,
cc.claim_number,
c.clearedbank_date

from dbo.Checks C with (NOLOCK)
Inner Join dbo.Item CI with (NOLOCK)
on C.check_id = CI.check_id
Inner Join dbo.Control CC with (NOLOCK)
on CC.control_id = CI.ontrol_id
inner Join dbo.StateLob CSL with (NOLOCK)
on CSL.statelob_id = CI.statelob_id
inner join dbo.LOB CL with (NOLOCK)
on CL.lob_id = CSL.lob_id

where c.check_number = 1234
and c.total_amount = 54.55

In prior version of SA I've done:
import sqlalchemy
e=sqlalchemy.create_engine("mssql+pyodbc://Myusername:Mypassword@SQLServer2014Test
")
e.echo=False
*metadata=sqlalchemy.MetaData(e)*

from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker
Session = sessionmaker(bind=e, autoflush=True, autocommit=True)
session = Session()

from sqlalchemy.orm import mapper

*checks_table = sqlalchemy.Table('dbo.checks', metadata,
autoload=True)class checks(object):    passmapper(checks,checks_table)*

Thanks
Lucas