If I understand what you're saying, the problem is that set _creation_order()
specifies an ordering across all columns from all mixins. But shouldn't it
suffice to specify the "local" ordering of the columns within a given mixin,
and then process the mixins in __mro__ order?
(FWIW I worked around my particular problem by making the Columns
non-@declared_attr, eliminating ForeignKey parameters (which are
cls-dependent), and creating cls-dependent ForeignKeyConstraints in a
cls-dependent __table_args__.)

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 4:24 PM -0400, "Mike Bayer" <mike...@zzzcomputing.com>
wrote:

the @declarative_attr object would need util.set_creation_order()
applied and the _MapperConfig._scan_attributes() would need to take this
into account.  However, it would not behave well across multiple mixins.
  The mixins must be scanned in __mro__ order first.   So it would be of
limited use for there to be an ordering under @declared_attr.