I am using automap_base to reflect a table.

metadata = MetaData()
metadata.reflect(bind=engine, only=['hosts'])
automap = automap_base(metadata=metadata)
automap.prepare()

Hosts = automap.classes.hosts

The mac_address column in Hosts is  binary and would like to to replace the
mac_address with some sort of getter/setter to decode/encode the address.
 I have not found an example of doing this with an automapped table.  Is
there a easy way to do this?