> > On spatialite the column type Float remains Float, but in Postgres the
> > Column becomes Real.
>

> Postgresql doesn't use the word "Float" to represent the type.  It
> accepts the word "float" to create the type, but depending on precision
> will resolve it to REAL or DOUBLE PRECISION.

Thanks Mike for your reply.

The precision is the same for spatialite and postgres because is the same
class that create the
table inside Postgres and Spatialite. And anything run properly.

So now the problem is: How can I take a number from a spatialite column
type float and save it into a
Postgres column type real?

Do you think is possible? What kind of convertion I need to do?
Is these a way to take a float 2,2 type of number from spatialite and
reconvert it to
real 2,2 for postgres and viceversa?

In other case I suppose I need to rebuild my DB structure using numeric
type to mapping
with only one class the two database (spatialite and postgres)

Regards
Luca