Hey all,

I've set up a couple of ORM event listeners using the `event.listen` api.
When executing in the context of an iPython shell, any exceptions that are
raised within these listeners are completely lost... as in there's no
traceback whatsoever. Does anyone have any experience with this? More than
willing to come up with a minimal repro if there are no immediate
suggestions.

Note this is not an issue in the standard python shell, so... hmm... maybe
I should be hounding the iPython folks instead. Thought I'd try hear first.

Thanks,

Will

versions:

sqlalchemy: 1.0.12

python: 2.7.11

ipython: 5.1.0 (also an issue with versions 4.x.x)