Hi,

I'm working with an Oracle database which, for a reason I can't understand,
doesn't want to use indexes when working on a given table (which is quite
large) with prepared statements!
I know I can use literal columns when running "select" queries (using the
"literal_column" function), so that selects performances are good, but is
there a way to use such literals while performing updates ou deletes
through the ORM using sessions?

Best regards,
Thierry
--