For example, I have a Mixin as follow:

class MyNoteMixin:
    note = Column(String)

Now I have a subclass that inherit from the above Mixin, but needs two
different columns both are of a note nature. Can I do something like:

class Child(Base, MyNoteMixin as "Description", MyNoteMixin as "Quote"):
        pass

So that the resolved table would contain a column named Description that is
exactly a MyNoteMixin copy except for the name, AND also has another column
named Quote with the same nature.

Is this possible with SQLAlchemy? Thanks.