On 9/28/16, Ashfaque Siddiqui <ashfa...@dohatec.net> wrote:
> Hey Olemis,
>
> Did you ever find anything in response to this request?

Unfortunately , not quite . Though I've heard of a project named
MongoAlchemy [1]_ . I am not sure of how much related it is to
SQLAlchemy at all . OTOH Apacha Allura connects Turbogears to MongoDB
instances via Ming [2]_ .

<ot>
Beyond this , MongoEngine [3]_ ORM looks similar to Django's .
</ot>

Sorry for not having more info . Should you find anything else, it
would be nice if you took the time to share .

[...]

.. [1] http://www.mongoalchemy.org/

.. [2] http://ming.readthedocs.io/en/latest/index.html

.. [3] http://mongoengine.org/