Thank you Simon. Your explanation helps me understand this quite a lot.
Sometimes the documentation is so terse that only when you fully understand
the subject then you can understand it by reading it:) But still if I want
to implement this hybrid property from the query level, how would you
suggest modify my current code? Or maybe you could please point out a link
to where I can explore further on the python to SQL transition? Thank you
so much.

Jinghui