Hi all,

I'd like to ask for your help with implementing the following.

I have quite a complex query with subqueries generated in the application.
In general the structure would look like this:

draft_data = aliased(
    Draft.query.filter(
        Draft.author_user_id == drafts_from_user_id  # draft_from_user_id is a
bind parameter
    ).subquery(),
    name='draft_data'
)

then a bunch of similar subqueries that get integrated into the main query
like this:

query = query.outerjoin(draft_data, WorkItemData.draft_id == draft_data.c.id)

The actual query has around six parametrized subqueries like this.

The resulting query is pretty fast, but it's compilation takes about 50% to
100% time of its execution => I decided to go with the BakedQuery.

However from the BakedQuery documentation I could not figure out how I
should use it with joins / subqueries. Should I BakedQuery subqueries
separately and then somehow join them with the main BakedQuery (how?).
Should I somehow do the BakedQuery only of the main query (what to do with
subqueries then?).

Thank you for any help,
Anton